Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 11, 2016 You Are Here

You Are Here

i like to think you are here with me              though your shadow i cannot see

i can no longer touch you      and yet in the silence of this room       you are here

you are in the wind              your breath upon my cheek          you whisper to me

and sometimes raise your voice      you are in the rising sun          waking sleepily

peek into my bedroom window       you wake me                        say good morning

with a wink                  remain with me through the day    with each tick of the clock

you are here                 you are in the gurgling stream                   on mountain high

and in the evening               when the light is low                           you are here

when the moon rises            to keep watch                                      you are here

you hear me                     when i call your name                              you are here

always close by                  within my heart                         and in my dreams as well

June 11, 2016









No comments:

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...