Thursday, October 24, 2013



Home Alone
Routine is changed
Bags packed
Placed bye the door
They think
I don’t know
Haven’t noticed

They are going somewhere
Maybe we are all going
They took me before

Taking things to the hudaroo
I follow them back and forth
I try to jump in the hudaroo

They put me in the house
Shutter the windows
Pat my head
Promise to return
I turn my back to them
I know what they are doing

Lock the door
I’m alone
The hudaroo roars down the drive
I sadly sing
My tribal song to myself
Will they ever return
Purr, purr, purr


Home alone ---- again

Note:  We were thinking how it must be from Beau's point of view.  When we get ready to go somewhere he knows, follows us, and then when he figures out he isn't going, he is very sad.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...