Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday January 4, 2010 Magpie Tales # 47


http://magpietales.blogspot.com/

Villain's Black Heart Or Lady GaGa's Shoe
Black and smooth,
Made of iron,
Hard as rock,
So beautiful to look upon.
You are a mystery
Your shape unknown to me.

Kerplunk!

Kerplunk!

Slowly I begin to see,
There are two chambers,
From which you are made,
And the fluid you pump,
Invisible, cold,

Kerplunk!

Kerplunk!

Perhaps you are
a villain's black heart,
Cold and hard
And oh so dark!

Kerplunk!

Kerplunk!

Or is it a shoe
Especially designed for
Miss Lady Gaga
Heels seven inches high
On the red carpet.

Kerplunk!

Kerplunk!

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. i like the villains black heart justaposed with lady gaga's shoe...nice take on the prompt..

Cad said...

Heaven help any feet that had to wear a shoe like this! LOL

Strummed Words said...

I was equally perplexed. I almost couldn't write a Magpie...almost.

Kathe W. said...

villains black heart...didn't see that coming...
Well done!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

playful and smart take.

signed...bkm said...

A Lady GaGa shoe --that is probably more truth than not...love your take on this one...bkm

Kristen Haskell said...

I too like the Lady Gaga's shoe juxaposed to a villain's black heart. I love the added Kerplunk that adds a nice depth to this.

Doctor FTSE said...

To see the sculpt in more than one way is clever.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...