Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday January 9, 2011/I Saw Sunday/ River of Stones/ Carry on Tuesday #87





Photo taken from inside the studio, looking West.

http://ariverofstones.blogspot.com/

Each morning a new beginning,
Sometimes brilliant color,
Sometimes soft,
Cloud patterns always different,
Perhaps it is nature's way to say,
Get up, get going,
Another new day.
To try again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




Image from the internet.

http://carryontuesdayprompt.blogspot.com/2011/01/carry-on-tuesday-87.html

Carry on Tuesday #87; Quote from Tupac Shakur, "For every dark night, there is a brighter day."

The dark night came,
I wandered in the underworld,
Naked, defenseless,
Without map or compass.

I was told,
There was a brighter day coming
-- I could not hear,
In that moment
I was completely lost.

Today is that brighter day.
I am still here,
For every dark night,
There is a brighter day.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


http://isawsunday.blogspot.com/







Photos taken outside the studio, looking East and South, early morning January 9, 2011

13 comments:

Mary said...

I like "For every dark night, there is a brighter day." I enjoyed your poetry and your photos!

Weasel said...

Excellently written post, ^^ And wonderful photos to compliment the work. =)

-Weasel =)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Such beautiful skies outside your studio......wonderful photos. I especially love your top poem, about the new day "to try again". I love that about life, dont you?

Dianne said...

Lovely photos and writing...

Jingle said...

keep seeing the light.
lovely poems.

Susannah said...

I especially enjoyed your poem that ended...

"For every dark night,
There is a brighter day."

I also liked your photos that linked to I Saw Sunday, but I don't see your link on the I Saw Sunday site? Did you forget to visit and leave your link this week?

Susannah. :-)

flaubert said...

Annell,
"For every dark night,
There is a brighter day."
A wonderful thought. I love all three poems.
Pamela

Wayne Pitchko said...

all so very good......nice photo and great skies...happy trails

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Fabulous photos and poems, thank you.

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful view that sets the imagination in motion. I like the photos and poems very much. Each day is new, to be sure.

Eileen T O'Neill ..... said...

annell,
I love the words of hope and feeling of optimism in your words.
Best wishes, Eileen

Brother Ollie said...

Great mix of photos and words.

Elizabeth said...

Maybe we must get lost in the darkness to truly be able to discern the Light? Love your words, and your photos. Have so much to learn.

Elizabeth

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...