Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday November 14, Bright Ideas



Bright Ideas
Those are the best,
The world is brighter,
I find my step is lighter,
I'm excited,
Can't wait to get started.

Then there is a pause,
I question the sound of the
Chatter,

I went to the window,
And realized the multitude
Of Magpies were on my roof,
Each screaming and yelling,
Then a small hawk rose
From the sage,
A magpie on his back,
The flight took them directly,
Into my neighbor's window,
Thump!
Instant death to the magpie,

All is quiet,
I return to the studio,
Realizing that bright ideas,
Can sometimes mean
Death of one life,
All is changed
In one moment,
While thinking about bright ideas.

No comments:

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...