Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday 21, 2010 Sunday Scribblings/What a Difference a Day Makes

http://Sundayscribbings.blogspot.com

What a Difference a Day Makes
The ground shudders beneath my feet,
The lights go out,
My eyes are blind, I cannot see,
It seems there is a loud blast,
I cover my ears in pain.

Just a small disappointment,
Not really larger than another,
I've lived mny years,
And there have been many others,
The lights go out,
My eyes are blind, I cannot see.

But when you've dived deep within,
Experienced all there is in the muck,
Often you have no way to control,
What you feel, it's all the worst.
It sucks! It seems there is a loud blast,
I cover my ears in pain.

Sometimes I know no way to heal,
But have to wait.
For another difference a day can make.
The ground will shudder beneath my feet.

3 comments:

Reflections said...

I am a believer in dreams, and though it may be hard, I try in those darkest moments, when I am blind, to see the things the future might bring when times change.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

waiting is essential at times,
it is perfect when

time, fortune, and opportunity hit at perfect pace.

SandyCarlson said...

I smile and nod and send you a hug. I can relate to this--as I accumulate days and all the difference they make.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...